Tuesday, November 22, 2016

This is my life!!



Risultati immagini per hi
My name is Federica and my surname is Pellegrino. I am thirteen years old and I live in Mondragone. I attend the first year of linguistic high school: "Galileo Galilei"; but I have not idea what I want to be when I grow up. My hair is brown and long, and my eyes are big and brown. I am short and I have got dark skin. I am friendly and little bit psichopatyc. My favourite colour is yellow and my favourite hobbies are: reading Harry Potter's book and listening to music. My favourite sport is swimming and I practice it twice days a week. My favourite songs are: "Dove Sei by Neffa, "We don't talk anymore" by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez,and "Darte un beso" of Prince Royce. During the evening I like to watch: "Grey's Anatomy", that I consider the best TV series. In my family there are four people: my dad Fernando, my mum Mariarosaria , my sister Lea and I. My dad and my mum are forty-seven years old. My father is an owner of a diary "Il Gusto" and my mather is an accountant. My sister is nineteen and she is a student. Another component of my family is our dog. His name is Benji and it is black and white; it is ten years old. My best friends are: Loredana, Laura, Elvira e Arianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climate change

The effects of climate change are becoming more numerous. With the climate change we have storms, hurricanes, cyclones and the melting of g...